Monday, June 22, 2009

REVIEW: St. Ives Apricot Scrub

REVIEW: St. Ives Apricot Scrub- Blemish&Blackhead Control
Recommended for Oily/Acne prone skin
2%Salicylic Acid&Oil Free
6 OZ.
I have had this scrub for give or take a month now and have been using it almost everyday. I have oily/acne prone skin with dead skin cells from acne. This is the first acne scrub I have used that actually helped me. This cut down on the amount of oil and acne my skin produced. I was weary to try this St. Ives product at first because they are not exactly known for their acne treatments but I am so glad that I did.
The scrub itself consists of a very good cleanser to exfoliating bead ratio. Some products have too many beads for a small amount of cleanser and vice versa but this was perfect. The beads did a good job of cleansing my skin & sloughing off any dead skin cells but never left my skin too dry. Also, when it was wet on my face it smelt like apricots.
If you have acne, oily skin, or dead skin cells that are clogging your pores- try this scrub.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment